Welcome to Elite Careplus Ltd
Elite CarePlus Ltd is a professional care agency specialising in supplying highly experienced and qualified care workers. The team is of dedicated professional who understands the needs, for efficiency and flexibility in any emergency or situations.
Choosing a care provider that is right for you can be a daunting task, however with Elite CarePlus, you need not worry. We will supply you with a care assistant, who will be able to offer you the support that you need. From live in care, to weekly visits, your qualified and friendly care assistant is always on hand to assist.
We believe in providing care that has been tailored to each person’s unique situation and in recommending changes that will be of benefit to them as individuals. We will measure our success by the quality of our service and our relationship with our clients.
We are accredited and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Elite CarePlus Ltd offers a full range of practical and personal help tailored to your individual requirements. Our services are available short or long term, from a 60-minute call to 24 hour care.
All our staff are thoroughly screened, trained and DBS checked, in-depth references are also obtained.
Our Aims and Objectives
- Our aim is to provide personal care to our service users especially those living in their own homes.
- We aim to promote the welfare of the individual service users receiving the service with warm, dignity and compassion.
- We aim to provide personal and domestic assistance to enable people to remain in their own homes for as long as they wish and to provide such support as the service user requests in accordance with their Care plan.
- We aim to assist those who need help because of extreme frailty, disability or illness to live as comfortable and independent a life as possible.
- We aim to facilitate the discharge of patients from hospital following periods of acute medical care at the earliest possible time.
- We aim to assess individual needs in full consultation with the service user, his or her family/friends and other relevant services and to provide a service that is fully integrated with the wider network of support available to that service user.
- We aim to keep under review and to respond to the changing needs of the service user in an appropriate way in consultation with the relevant services.
- We aim to provide a service, which is sufficiently, flexible to respond quickly to emergencies and as far as possible prevent the need for residential care.
- We aim to ensure that staff involved in the service are sufficiently trained and supported to enable them to discharge adequately the objectives of the Company.