Many service users have family carers looking after them almost all the time. That family carer needs a regular break probably for one week in every four or six weeks. If the service user does not want to go into a nursing or respite home, we can provide a carer to live-in with the client while the family carer takes a well-earned break.
- To encourage independence
- To treat our Service Users as individuals
- To offer choice in all things whenever practical and possible
- To treat our Service Users with dignity
- To endeavour to fully understand our Service Users’ needs and enable them to lead a fuller life
- To ensure privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- To ensure that security is never breached.
Live In 24 care agency helps you to have the confidence to experience as much independence as you choose.