Elite CarePlus is committed to delivering a quality service and understands the importance of our staff in enabling us to deliver the highest standards of care service.
It is mandatory for all personal care assistants and support workers at Elite Care Plus to undertake and complete our comprehensive Induction Programme before commencing any care duties. This will involve commitment and participation in ongoing set programmes.
Our centre of attention is to ensure that vulnerable people within the community are protected and given equal opportunities regardless of their cultural needs and beliefs.
Health & Safety in the Care Home
- Risk Assessment Health & Safety
- Moving & Handling Theory
- Moving & Handling Assessments
- Moving & Handling Practical
- Fire Safety 1: Hazards & Prevention
- Fire Safety 2: Drills & Evacuation
- Emergency First Aid in the Care Home
- Effective Hand Hygiene (including Infection Control Induction Exercises)
- Medication in the Care Home
- Security covered in Health & Safety in the Care Home
When we employ a new carer they undergo a comprehensive training schedule where they are educated in all mandatory aspects such as manual moving and handling, first aid, food hygiene, challenging behaviour and health and safety. We also provide training based on the recommendations from the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Our Home care Managers monitor and review all carers weekly to check performance and ensure that communication channels are maintained throughout the company.
For further information please telephone us at the above number or complete the form.